Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Beauty abounds...

So all mothers think their children are gorgeous, right? My sister Jennifer and I took my three kids and my nephew to Centennial Lakes today to play. She took more than a few pictures of the kids and posted them on Facebook this evening. As I was looking through the pictures just now, I was struck by how extraordinarily attractive I think my children are. As a matter of fact, ALL of the children in my family are extremely good-looking. As more children are born into my family, I am beginning to believe that we have been blessed with some sort of mutated "beauty" gene. My brother and sisters and I may not be stunningly beautiful ourselves, but man...we sure do grow them gorgeous! We have created some amazingly attractive children in the last decade. I may be a bit biased...but I do not believe so.

Case in point:

Lucas Matthew Pierce-Ralph
Photobucket
Look at that face! Blonde hair. Blues eyes. That porcelain skin. The thickest hair that I have ever seen on a boy in my life. The dimples. The little glasses. This boy has it going on! He is the whole package. Am I right? And he's only seven years old! Just wait...he'll be a stunner one day!

Sophie Elizabeth Pierce-Ralph
Photobucket
Such a pretty little girl! She has the most gorgeous bright blue eyes you will ever see on a child. And look at that smile...it lights up her whole face. Dainty little nose. Dishwater blonde hair with sweet little bangs. She astounds me at times with just how breathtakingly beautiful she is. And she has the sass to carry off the look! Such an exquisite baby girl.

Nicholas Arnold Pierce-Ralph
Photobucket
Look at that sweet little face. He has the warmest chocolate brown eyes and that head of blonde hair! One dimple that is as deep as can be. He is pure sweetness. Beauty and innocence and love personified. He is truly one of the most beautiful children I think has ever walked the face of this Earth! (Again...I don't think I am too biased.)

And it's not just MY children. As I said, my family must be blessed with a special God-given beauty gene because all of the children in my family are enchanting...

Jonah Vincent Ralph-Guentouri
Photobucket
My nephew Jonah. Look at that face! He is a sight to behold with that beautiful olive skin that reflects his Moroccan heritage. And that hair that is so dark it is almost black. He has beautiful dark brown eyes that twinkle with a hint of mischief all the time. And look at that smile. Truly a beautiful little boy!

Sullivan Ralph Scherrer
Photobucket
My nephew Sully. Look at that face! Have you ever seen a happier looking baby? And those dimples...don't you just want to kiss them until you get lost in them? Such a sweet little brown-eyed angel. His mom has curly hair...I can't wait to see him with a head full of wavy locks. He is going to be a looker, for sure! He is already.

My brother, Matthew, does not have any children yet. However, I have no doubt that any children he and his wife eventually have will be no less than exceptionally gorgeous. Am I being overly enthusiastic about the allure of the Ralph children? Perhaps. However, I am sure I am not the only mother on this planet to be completely dumbfounded by the utter loveliness of the little creatures we had a hand in creating. All of you moms out there...does it take your breath away at times? How did we manage to produce such exquisite works of art? How did we beget such beauty? It gives me an amazing sense of accomplishment to know that I had a hand in making this world a lovelier place by filling it with such wonderfully beguiling children. I am a firm believer now that beauty abounds in this world. I have seen the future...and it is stunning!

1 comments:

Jen said...

BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN!!!

Post a Comment