Monday, March 29, 2010

Retraction

This morning, I am publishing my very first retraction as a blogger. On Friday morning, I posted a treatise on the ways in which I was going to annihilate my brother in our NCAA bracket challenge. Unfortunately, that has proven to be inaccurate. Since posting that, Ohio State disappointed me. Kansas State disappointed me. And....in an act of ultimate betrayal...the University of Kentucky disappointed me. Today, I am graciously (somewhat) conceding defeat. Brother, you won. To the victor goes the spoils....my $20, as well as the other $160 in the pot. You stomped me in true brotherly fashion. You have won bragging rights, so go ahead and get as obnoxious as you would like. I can handle it. I must say that I actually think I might miss your trash-talking text messages. However, please note that I saved the text where you promised to buy the first round of margaritas when we are in Kentucky this June. Don't think I won't take you up on that, Brother-man!

And next year......it's on!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment