Thursday, March 18, 2010

I'm nervous about my basketball bracket. I picked Kentucky to go all the way. This is the first time I have picked them in eons and eons. However, I truly believe this could be their year. This drought has gone on long enough. The Big Blue Nation needs to return to its rightful place of glory. Kentucky has won seven national titles and 11 of the last 20 SEC tournaments. Kentucky IS basketball! However...as much as I want to see them win, I am doubting my decision to pick them now. I am wavering in my devotion. They have disappointed me in the past. They have the raw talent that it takes to win an NCAA tournament. However, the question will be whether or not their key players will be "on" or "off." When they are on, they are an amazing sight to behold When they are off...I don't even want to think about it. Come on boys...Wall, Cousins, I am talking to you! You're a young team, but you have what it takes. Please don't disappoint me. Momma needs a new pair of shoes! Ok...yes, momma just bought a new pair of shoes, but a girl can always use more shoes. Go Cats!

0 comments:

Post a Comment