Monday, October 08, 2012

Day 15: I Suck


I am addicted to this new show. Have any of you watched "Revolution?" It's from the creators of "Lost"--only one of my favorite shows of all time. As a matter of fact, I am watching it right now.  Because I am watching it, it did not occur to me until 9:25 PM that I had not written in my blog for the day. This pledge to write every day is harder than I initially imagined it to be. I mean....I can't exactly write at work because I am pretty damn busy most of the time. And when I get home, there is homework and baths and dinner and dishes and goodnight kisses and multiple hugs and...now fall television is here. I have to watch "Revolution." And tomorrow I have to watch "Parenthood." It's rough, I tell you.

So tonight I will not be writing in this blog because...wait...I guess I am writing in this blog. This is a pitiful excuse for a blog entry, huh? I am actually quite embarrassed that I am even attempting to count this as a daily blog. But when a person types every nine minutes during commercials (like "Lost" before it, this show has a HELL of a lot of commercials), it is easy to lose track of your train of thought. Really...this blog has no discernible train of thought, so losing track of it is a fairly commendable task. Umm...what was I saying?

Sorry, the commercial is over. My show's back on.

I will try to do a better job tomorrow.

Wait..."Parenthood" is on tomorrow.

Maybe you should try back on Wednesday...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you have TIVO? It would give you more time as your fast forward through the commercials and then the hour show is only 40 minutes giving you 20 extra minutes to write.

Post a Comment