Sunday, October 07, 2012

Day 14: Too Tired to Write

I am too tired to write today. After spending a wonderful day with my family in Stillwater and the Franconia Sculpture Park, I am just exhausted. However, I AM posting today, so I am keeping to my pledge to post every single day. I may not be living by the spirit of the law, but I'll settle for the letter of the law. I thought this evening, instead of regaling you with some witty story about my preposterously exciting life, I would just share some photos. Pictures from the wonderful day that began with Ruanita and I singing and dancing in the car to the Kidz Bop version of "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" and "Moves Like Jagger" while our children stared at us silently from the back seat, and ended with me getting pulled over for speeding on a frontage road in Stillwater ( I was let off with a written warning because, and I quote, "Your driving record is clean, and you've been driving a loooong time." I think that cop was calling me old. Little shit.) But I digress. Here are the aforementioned photos:

We ate lunch outside on a patio that was supposedly "heated." We froze our asses off.

The kids ran and ran and ran some more.  


I love this picture of me and Nicholas in front of the St. Croix River.

Beautiful bright blue sky in the background.
 

This picture of Ruanita makes me giggle like a little school girl.
 
Peeking.
 
Super cute picture of Ruanita and Lucas.
 
I love that single dimple.
Acting silly.
 
My beautiful family. I truly adore these four people.

2 comments:

Barb said...

These are great! What a beautiful family. It's nice to actually see you all and I hope you'll think about sharing more posts like this. Great photos.

Anonymous said...

Love these photos. I didn't recognize Ruanita. She cut her hair. Like the new look.

Post a Comment