Monday, April 09, 2018

Books, Glorious Books!


Hello friends!

It's been almost a year since I wrote in this blog. I am doing well for those of you looking for an update on my health. It's been a "process" getting back to normal. I am not there yet, but feverishly working on it.

Through the years, I have used this blog for many different reasons. To keep in touch with family and friends who live far and wide. To share my experiences as a new mom. To illuminate my many and sundry failures in the parenting arena. As inexpensive group therapy. As a dieting tool. To rally for marriage equality. To rail against the political establishment. To share the highs and lows (and lets be honest, the lows greatly outnumbered the highs) of my cancer diagnosis and treatment. To keep friends informed of my struggle to regain my health. Through the years, this blog has served many purposes.

Today, I am adding a new purpose to that list.

BOOK REVIEWS.

I have been reading a LOT lately. More than I think I've ever read in my life. Some books have been great. Others have been total misses. I have been posting reviews on Goodreads, but it occurred to me that I have my very own platform right here to talk about one of my all-time favorite topics - Books!

I am always on the search for a good book, and I love discussing books, so please feel free to read my reviews and comments with your own opinions. Book suggestions. Books to avoid. Tell me you love my taste in books. Tell me I am crazy. Tell me I wouldn't know good literature if it crawled up behind me and bit me on my ample ass.

Let's have a conversation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment